Sunday, April 14, 2024

Show #279

Lost in the Tracks
Show #279

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 14, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM


Laura Veirs - Sun Song
Blitzen Trapper - All Across This Land
Taj Mahal - Take a Giant Step

Bottlecap Mountain - I've Got Loving For You
Bnny - Time Walk
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Squeeze - Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)
The Yardbirds - Shapes of Things
Baby Shakes - All the Pretty Things
Harry Nilsson - One
Christopher Paul Stelling - How I Lost Her

Clarence "Frogman" Henry - (I Don't Know Why ) But I Do
The Strypes - Rollin' and Tumblin'
Loretta Lynn - Have Mercy on Me
The Romantics - She's Got Everything
Blondie - Union City Blue
Eddie Floyd - I've Never Found a Girl (To Love Me Like You Do)

The Weepies - Nobody Knows Me At All

No comments:

Post a Comment