Sunday, October 22, 2017

Show #12

Lost in the Tracks
Show #12

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
October 22, 2017
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Weezer - The Good Life
The Beatles - Any Time At All
Television - See No Evil

The Mavericks - Easy as It Seems
Natalie Hemby - Time Honored Tradition
Valerie June - Shakedown
Dead Man Winter - Destroyer
Gizmo Varillas - Freedom for a Change
First Aid Kit - Heaven Knows

The Jam - In the City
Wings - Name and Address
Marvin Gaye - Hitch Hike
Bash & Pop - Anything Could Happen
LaBelle & Laura Nyro - I Met Him On a Sunday
The Manhattans - Kiss and Say Goodbye


Hour Two

Earl King and Roomful of Blues - Come On
Marvis Stapes - Creep Along Moses
Count Basie and His Orchestra - Jumpin' at the Woodside
Sera Cahoone - Better Woman
John Prine - Hello in There
Dinah Washington - What a Difference a Day Makes

Fruit Bats - Rainbow Sign
The Shins - Midenhall
Romans - Happy Love
Peoma - Forget You in LA
Josh Ritter - Where the Night Goes

Jake Bugg - Two Fingers
Paul Westerberg - It's a Wonderful Lie
Fountains of Wayne - Red Dragon Tattoo
The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
Glen Campbell - Everybody's Talkin'

Los Lobos - Will the Wolf Survive

Note: I was visiting family in Minnesota and pre-recorded and scheduled this program to run in my absence. As it so happens, I got into town a couple of days earlier than planned and pulled up to my house right as this show was scheduled to begin. I waited to hear my show start, but other songs kept playing. I quickly figured out something was wrong with the event I set up. I made a quick dash to the station, plugged in my phone to the console and started the program - about 15 minutes late.

To prevent my program from running over, I ended the first hour early so you'll noticed the first hour's playlist is a little shorter than usual.

Brand new show next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment