Sunday, January 14, 2018

Show #24

Lost in the Tracks
Show #24

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
January 14, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Tom Petty - You Wreck Me
Elvis Presley - My Baby Left Me
The Rolling Stones - Rip This Joint

The Vaccines - I Can't Quit
Superorganism - Everybody Wants To Be Famous
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If Love Is The Law
Jenny O. - Go Away
Ben Miller Band - Akira Kurosawa
Cody Rogers - I Feel a Darkness

Scandal - Goodbye To You
Blondie - (I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence Dear
The Cars - Bye Bye Love
Nicole Atkins - Darkness Falls So Quiet
Curtis Harding - On and On

Dolly Parton - Traveling Man
Richard Thompson - How Will I Ever Be Simple Again
Jason Isbell - If It Takes a Lifetime


Hour Two

Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
Houndstooth - Canary Island
Old Crow Medicine Show - I Want You (Live)
Bob Dylan - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere
John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Hideaway

The Lone Bellow - Fake Roses
Patsy Cline - I Fall to Pieces
Max Gomez - Make It Me
Slow Motion Cowboys - Jimmy
The Stanley Brothers - If I Lose
Lynyrd Skynryd - I Know A Little

The Impressions - People Get Ready
James Taylor - Shed a Little Light
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
Boys Choir Of Harlem - We Shall Overcome
Prince - Baltimore


Show Notes

Upcoming Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit (with Richard Thompson opening!) shows in Albuquerque on April 25 and El Pason on April 26

No comments:

Post a Comment