Sunday, March 4, 2018

Show #31

Lost in the Tracks
Show #31

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
March 4, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Sham 69 - If the Kids Are United
Billy Bragg - Waiting for the Great Leap Forward
Patti Smith - People Have the Power

Bahamas - Opening Act (The Shooby Dooby Song)
Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel
Frank Ocean - Moon River
Brandi Carlile - Every Time I Hear That Song
Okkervil River - Don't Move Back to LA
The Sheepdogs - Let It Roll

Love - Alone Again Or
The Rolling Stones - Get Off My Cloud
Chris Isaak - You Took My Heart
Van Morrison - Caravan
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - I'm Still Here
The Weepies - Can't Go Back Now

Booker T. & The M.G.'s - Time Is Tight


Hour Two

Gogi Grant - The Wayward Wind
The Velvelettes - Needle In a Haystack
Resparata & The Delrons - I'm Nobody's Baby Now
Mink De Ville - Spanish Stroll
Mates of State - Goods

Inara George - Young Adult
Stevie Wonder - Living For the City
Hurray for the Riff Raff - Rican Beach
David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
Green Day - When I Come Around

The Avett Brothers - I Wish I Was
Josh Ritter - Thunderbolt's Goodnight
Rosanne Cash - When the Master Calls the Roll
Sunny Sweeney - Grow Old With Me
The Zombies - And We Were Young Again


Show Notes

The Avett Brothers tickets available for Kiva Auditorium show in Albuquerque on March 22

No comments:

Post a Comment