Sunday, March 18, 2018

Show #33

Lost in the Tracks
Show #33

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
March 18, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Major Lance - The Monkey Time
Earth Wind & Fire - Singasong
Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - I Need Never Get Old

The Weeklings - In the Moment
Naked Giants - Everybody Thinks They Know (But No One Really Knows)
Bea Miller - I Can't Breathe
John Prine - Knockin' On Your Screen Door
Lucy Dacus - Addictions
Kacey Musgraves - Butterflies

Badfinger - Just a Chance
Jellyfish - The King is Half-Undressed
The Beach Boys - Feel Flows
Joe Jackson - Home Town
Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

The Jayhawks - Tailspin
Sufjan Stevens - Mystery Of Love


Hour Two

Cat Stevens - The Wind
First Aid Kit - It's a Shame
Old 97's - All Who Wander
Regina Spektor - Don't Leave Me (Ne me quitte pas)
Femi Kuti - One People One World

Eddie Cochran - Three Steps to Heaven
Squeeze - Messed Around
Paul McCartney & Wings - Let Me Roll It
Teenage Fanclub - I'm in Love

The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
Beach House - Dive
Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds and Pearls
Imelda May - Black Tears (featuring Jeff Beck)
Mason Porter - My Creole Belle
David Mead - New Mexico


Show Notes

The story behind Badfinger's Wish You Were Here

Beach House is playing shows in Albuquerque and El Paso in early May.

I haven't seen Call Me By Your Name yet. Just saw the pan the Las Cruces Bulletin's movie critic gave the film and wondering if maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it on the show. I'm still planning to see it this week and make up my own mind, but I hope it doesn't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment