Sunday, April 29, 2018

Show #39

Lost in the Tracks
Show #39

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 29, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Ryan Adams - New York, New York
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
Best Coast - Feeling OK

The Nude Party - Chevrolet Van
Cut Worms - Cash for Gold
Birds of Chicago - Roll Away
Son Little - Blue Magic
Priscilla Renea - Heavenly
6 String Drag - Never Turn My Back on You

The Avett Brothers - Die Die Die
Freedy Johnston - You Get Me Lost
Aimee Mann - Labrador
Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do)
The O'Jays - Use To Be My Girl
Earth, Wind & Fire - That's the Way of the World

The Everly Brothers - On the Wings of a Nightingale
Rockpile - Now and Always


Hour Two

Sara Watkins - You and Me
Ben Van Looy - My Escape
U2 - The Showman (Little More Better)
The Guess Who - It's My Pride
Alejandro Escovedo - Losing Your Touch
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

The Monkees - Last Train to Clarksville
Carole King - Pleasant Valley Sunday
Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is the Deepest

Gertch's Folly - Stillwater
Glen Campbell - Gentle On My Mind
Max Gomez - Run From You
Buddy Guy - I Love the Life I Live

Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
Natalia Lafourcade - Ciudad Hermosa
Simon & Garfunkel - April Come She Will
Three Dog Night - Pieces of April

Show Notes

Fleet Foxes are doing shows in El Paso (May 10) and Albuquerque (May 12)

Natalia Lafourcade is doing a show in El Paso on May 17

No comments:

Post a Comment