Sunday, May 20, 2018

Show #42

Lost in the Tracks
Show #42

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
May 20, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Eddie Cochran - Cut Across Shorty
Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers - Born to Lose
The Sheepdogs - I've Got a Hole Where My Heart Should Be

Rayland Baxter - Casanova
Michael Jablonka - Flump
Goodnight, Texas - Keep Movin'
Z Berg - I Fall For the Same Face Every Time
The California Honeydrops - Cry for Me
Los Lobos - The Fear

Lori McKenna - People Get Old
Joni Mitchell - The Circle Game
The Beach Boys - When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)
Dr. John - Goin' Back to New Orleans
The Blasters - No Other Girl
Frightened Rabbit - Swim Until You Can't See Land

Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now
Supersuckers - Shimmy & Shake


Hour Two

Split Enz - I Got You
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
The Standells - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White
Go-Gos - Our Lips Are Sealed
Soul Asylum - Bittersweetheart
Violent Femmes - I Know It's True But I'm Sorry to Say

Sunflower Bean - Twentytwo
Wolf Alice - Heavenward
King Tuff - Psycho Star
Rick Derringer - Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
Danny & The Juniors - At the Hop

Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise
The Three Degrees - Collage
Dom Flemons - Lonesome Old River Blues
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
North Mississippi Allstars - Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
Sarah Jarosz - Ring Them Bells


Show Notes

Scott Hutchison (1981-2018)

Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website

No comments:

Post a Comment