Sunday, July 22, 2018

Show #51

Lost in the Tracks
Show #51

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 22, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown
Simon & Garfunkel - Blues Run The Game
Rank and File - Amanda Ruth
Ruen Brothers - All My Shades of Blue

Spiritualized - A Perfect Miracle
Eric Church - Desperate Man
Sarah Shook & The Disarmers - What It Takes
Van Williams - Cosmic Sign
Say Sue Me - Old Town
M. Ward - Arrivals Chorus

First Aid Kit - Postcard
Shovels & Rope - Gasoline
Evan and Jaron - From My Head To My Heart
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Keep a Little Soul
The Premiers - Farmer John
The Zombies - Care of Cell 44

Johnny Nash - Stir It Up
Joe Ely - Let Her Dance

Hour Two

Sly & The Family Stone - I Want To Take You Higher
Little Feat - Two Trains
Jain - Makeba
Miriam Makeba - Pata Pata
Shannon Shaw - Broke My Own
Buckwheat Zydeco - I'm Gonna Love You Anyway

Wolfmother - Best of a Bad Situation
Greta Van Fleet - Safari Song
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
Garland Jeffreys - Wild in the Streets

k. d. lang - Trail of Broken Hearts
Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today
Craig Finn - God in Chicago
John Prine - Unwed Fathers
Cloud Cult - You Were Born
Brandi Carlile - The Things I Regret

No comments:

Post a Comment