Sunday, July 29, 2018

Show #52

Lost in the Tracks
Show #52

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 29, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

Willie Nelson - Summer Wind
Glorietta - Heatstroke
Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues
Stevie Wonder - Happier Than the Morning Sun

Lori McKenna - Young and Angry Again
Ginkgoa - Boy Bounce
Mondo Cozmo - Tonight Tonight
Danny Wilkerson - Let It Go Tonight
The Jayhawks - Come Cryin' to Me
Bonny Doon - Long Wave

Billy Preston - That's the Way God Planned It
James Taylor - Something In the Way She Moves
Badfinger - Day After Day
Josie Cotton - He Could Be the One
The Replacements - I'll Be You
The House of Love - I Don't Know Why I Love You

Slaid Cleaves - Drunken Barber's Hand


Hour Two

The Manhattans - Shining Star
Peggy Lee - Fever
Hudson Thames - How I Want Ya (featuring Hailee Steinfeld)
Lee Fields & The Expressions - Eye to Eye
Tami Neilson - Stay Outta My Business
6 String Drag - Never Turn My Back on You Again

The Mamas & The Papas - Got a Feelin'
Z Berg - I Fall For the Same Face Every Time
Bob Dylan - She Belongs To Me
Phil Cook - Steampowered Blues

The Longshot - The Last Time
The Doughboys - Play with Fire
The Rolling Stones - I Am Waiting
Fishbone - Everyday Sunshine
Louis Armstrong - Struttin' With Some Barbecue
The Flatlanders - Keeper of the Mountain

Hurray for the Riff Raff - End of the Line
Jefferson Airplane - Embryonic Journey


Show Notes
Slaid Cleaves profile from the Corpus Christi Caller Times
The Flatlanders at the Santa Fe Opera, August 27

No comments:

Post a Comment