Sunday, September 16, 2018

Show #58

Lost in the Tracks
Show #58

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
September 16, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM

Hour One

The Interrupters - Take Back the Power
Neil Young - Throw Your Hatred Down
The Chi-Lites - (For God's Sake) Give More Power to the People

Shooter Jennings - Bound ta Git Down
Dashboard Confessional - KindaYeahSorta
Anne-Claire - Give It Up
White Denim - It Might Get Dark
Cody Jinks - Somewhere Between I Love You and I'm Leaving
Candi Staton - People Have the Power

The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
Bob Dylan - Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine
The Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now
Magic Sam - That's All I Need
The Persuasions - Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)
The Strypes - What a Shame

Maya Avalon - Be Nothing


Hour Two

Elton John - Sixty Years On
Lori McKenna - People Get Old
Shawn Colvin - Nothin On Me
Big Star - Back of a Car
Ramones - Oh Oh I Love Her So
The Ronettes - Do I Love You

Phoebe Bridgers - Motion Sickness
Jain - Alright
John Mayer - New Light
The Sheepdogs - I Ain't Cool

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Fake Friends
Lou Reed - Romeo Had Juliette
Billie Eilish - ocean eyes
The Edgar Winter Group - Round & Round
John Prine - Egg & Daughter Nite, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1967
R.E.M. - Nightswimming

No comments:

Post a Comment