Sunday, October 28, 2018

Show #64

Lost in the Tracks
Show #64

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
October 28, 2018
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
The Beatles - Savoy Truffle
Roy Orbison - Candy Man

The Watson Twins - Call to You (featuring The Cactus Blossoms)
Dina Regine - Take a Ride to the Lower East Side (featuring The Rousers)
Phosphorescent - C'est La Vie No.2
The Bangles - Jet Fighter
The Cavves - Get By
The Rails - Low Expectations

Carlene Carter - I Fell in Love
Clint Black - A Better Man
Bob Dylan - One More Night
Brandi Carlile - Have You Ever
The Avett Brothers - I Never Knew You
R.E.M. - Sitting Still

Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action
T. Rex - Children of the Revolution
Cheap Trick - Surrender


Hour Two

Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe in Magic
Elvis Costello - Less Than Zero
Tom Robinson Band - 2-4-6-8 Motorway
Sam & Dave - Soul Man
Amos Lee - No More Darkness, No More Light
Al Green - Before the Next Teardrop Falls

Wild Flag - Romance
Ron Gallo - It's All Gonna Be Ok
Mike Pace and the Child Actors - Everyone out of the Car
Freddy & Francine - Half a Mind
Rachael Yamagata - Even If I Don't

U2 - I Will Follow
Blur - Charmless Man
Jimi Hendrix - Fire
Kacey Musgraves - Slow Burn
Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire

Kamasi Washington - Desire


Notes

I was a bit under the weather while recording this week's show and you can hear it in my voice especially in the second hour. Sorry about that!

Maybe because of that, I made two errors in the set intros. First, I mistakenly referred to the group Wild Flag as White Flag. Second, I said "I Will Follow" was released thirty years ago. Since it was released in 1980, I should have said 38 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment