Sunday, April 14, 2019

Show #88

Lost in the Tracks
Show #88

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 14, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Little Richard - Long Tall Sally
Rocky Burnette - Tired of Toein' the Line
The Pretenders - Boots of Chinese Plastic

Saltwater Sun - The Great Deceiver
Slothrust - Peach
Antarctigo Vespucci - Kimmy
George Strait - Every Little Honky Tonk Bar
Caroline Spence - Who's Gonna Make My Mistakes
The Tallest Man on Earth - I'm a Stranger Now

Merle Haggard - Kern River
Vince Gill & Paul Franklin - The Bottle Let Me Down
Jason & The Scorchers - Absolutely Sweet Marie
Ashley Monroe - Winning Streak
Dave Edmunds - Crawling from the Wreckage
Aubrey Haddard - Charley

Cream - I Feel Free
Betty Everett - Getting Mighty Crowded
John Fred & His Playboys - Judy In Disguise with Glasses
Panic At The Disco - When the Day Met the Night


Hour Two

Rhiannon Giddens - We Could Fly
Aretha Franklin - Day Dreaming
Gerry & The Pacemakers - Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
Marshall Crenshaw - Someplace Where Love Can't Find Me
Cheap Trick - You've Got It Going On
The Weeklings - In the Moment

Sharon Van Etten - Seventeen
PUP - Kids
Son Little - O Me O My
Laura Marling - I Speak Because I Can
Kings of Spade - Strange Bird

Joan Armatrading - I'm Lucky
Rickie Lee Jones - Flying Cowboys
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - My Feet Can't Fail Me Now
The Rolling Stones - Waiting On a Friend


Show Notes

Song Exploder Podcast: Sharon Van Etten's Seventeen
Saltwater Sun's "The Great Deceiver" was a recent Music Savage show Song of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment