Sunday, May 12, 2019

Show #92

Lost in the Tracks
Show #92

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
May 12, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
The Felice Brothers - Special Announcement

Angel Du$t - Bang My Drum
Broken Social Scene - Can't Find My Heart
Johnnyswim - Bridges
Better Oblivion Community Center - Little Trouble
Laura Jean Anderson - On My Mind
Nick Lowe - Trombone

The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
Elvis Presley - My Baby Left Me
Aaron Lee Tasjan - Out of My Mind
Kirsty MacColl - They Don't Know
Wings - Junior's Farm
Chris Price - I'll Follow Her Anywhere

Junior Walker & The All Stars - Sweet Daddy Deacon
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Crosstown Traffic
Courtney Marie Andrews - Irene

Hour Two

Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation
MGMT - Time to Pretend
Grimes x Bleachers - Entropy
George Benson - Nadine (Is It You)
The Rolling Stones - Come On
Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell

The Beths - You Wouldn't Like Me
Mikal Cronin - Weight
The Cash Box Kings - House Party
Harry Styles - Two Ghosts
Aimee Mann - Rollercoasters

George Strait - Ace in the Hole
Merle Haggard - Mama Tried
Lori McKenna - You Won't Even Know I'm Gone
Shirelles - Mama Said
Paul Simon - Mother and Child Reunion
Bruce Springsteen - Excerpt from The Wish (Introduction)
The Kinks - Come Dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment