Sunday, June 2, 2019

Show #95

Lost in the Tracks
Show #95

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
June 2, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Alice Cooper - Under My Wheels
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts -I Love Rock ’n Roll
Bleachers - Rollercoaster

Bedouine - Echo Park
The Black Keys - Go
Jimmie Vaughan - No One To Talk To (But the Blues)
Joanne Shaw Taylor - All My Love
Carl Anderson - She Took Everything
Bailen - Something Tells Me

Johnny Otis - Willie and the Hand Jive
Peter Case - Steel Strings
Buzzcocks - You Say You Don't Love Me
The Jayhawks - Blue
The Vulgar Boatmen - You Don't Love Me Yet
Joan Shelley - Stay On My Shore

The Delmore Brothers - Blues, Stay Away From Me
The Judds - Why Not Me
Leon Redbone - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone


Hour Two

The Who - Overture/ It's a Boy
Mott the Hoople - Whizz Kid
Dina Regine - I Wanna Be Loved (featuring The Rousers)
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown - Strollin' With Bones
Sera Cahoone - Always Turn Around

Adia Victoria - The City
Caroline Spence - Song About the City
Rhett Miller - I Need to Know Where I Stand
Bruce Springsteen - Hello Sunshine

The Impressions - Amen
Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Vamos Ya!
Major Lance - The Monkey Time
En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
Rod Stewart & Jeff Beck - People Get Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment