Sunday, June 16, 2019

Show #97

Lost in the Tracks
Show #97

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
June 16, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Beatles - Please Please Me
The Plimsouls - A Million Miles Away
Mikal Cronin - Blue Eyed Girl

The Tough Shits - Burning in Paradise
Bad Bad Hats - Wide Right
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram - Outside of This Town
The Dollyrots - In Your Face
Molly Tuttle - Messed With My Mind
Generationals - I Turned My Back on the Written Word

The Staple Singers - Wade in the Water
Mary Lee's Corvette - Haunting Me
Marshall Crenshaw - Right There in Front Of Me
Josh Ritter - I Still Love You (Now and Then)
Daniel Johnston - True Love Will Find You in the End
Peter Townshend - Let My Love Open the Door

Irma Thomas - River is Waiting
Dr. John - Mama Roux
Jenny O. - Go Away


Hour Two

Buffalo Springfield - On the Way Home
Neil Young - Don't Cry No Tears
The Meters - Birds
The O'Jays - Back Stabbers
Graham Parker - Heat Treatment
Lizz Wright - Hit the Ground

Chris Crofton - It's All My Fault
Arcade Fire - Wasted Hours
The Wild Reeds - Telepathic Mail
Sarah Shook & The Disarmers - Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don't

Bread - Everything I Own
John Hiatt - Your Dad Did
Beyonce - Daddy Lessons (featuring the Dixie Chicks)
Jackson Browne - The Only Child
Shep & The Limelites - Daddy's Home

The Stone Sugar Shakedown - Up-Down Funk

Show Notes

Dr. John (1941-2019)

Local columnist Damien Willis also had a nice tribute to Dr. John in our local newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment