Sunday, June 23, 2019

Show #98

Lost in the Tracks
Show #98

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
June 23, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Bobby Fuller Four - Julie
Elvis Costello - Veronica
Dolly Parton - Jolene

Tyler Childers - House Fire
Little Slugger - You're On Your Own
Kate Davis - Rbbts
Erykah Badu & James Poyser - Tempted
Tanya Tucker - The Wheels of Laredo
Ian Noe - Barbara's Song

Ray Charles - Let the Good Times Roll
Preservation Hall Jazz Band - Come With Me
The Honeydogs - I Miss You
The Lumineers - Charlie Boy
The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
Marti Jones - Follow You All Over the World

J. J. Cale - Chasing You
Mr. Airplane Man - Good Time


Hour Two

Garland Jeffreys - Wild in the Streets
Adam & The Ants - Beat My Guest
The Chocolate Watchband - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
The Ronettes - Do I Love You?
Tacocat - The Joke of Life

Laura Jean Anderson - On My Mind
Jenny Lewis - Do Si Do
Vandoliers - Rolling Out
The Cactus Brothers - Desperado
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Mettavolution

The Yardbirds - The Train Kept A-Rollin'
The Devil Makes Three - Pray for Rain
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Things Goin' On
Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working
Louis Armstrong and His Hot Five - Struttin' With Some Barbecue
Joshua Radin - Underwater

No comments:

Post a Comment