Sunday, October 6, 2019

Show #112

Lost in the Tracks
Show #112

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
October 6, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Buck Owens & Dwight Yoakam - Streets of Bakersfield
Emmylou Harris - Bluebird Wine
Tom T. Hall - That's How I Got To Memphis

Billy Strings - Everything's The Same
Jamie Drake - Redwood Tree
Major Stars - I Don't Believe
Rollin Rosatti - Sunday Sunrise
Caamp - Peach Fuzz
Altin Gun - Leyla

Vince Taylor & His Playboys - Brand New Cadillac
Blondie - Denis
The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
Big Star - September Gurls
Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road
Blur - Ong Ong

The Decemberists - The Wrong Year
Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Want to Know
Carrie Rodriguez - La Ultima Vez

Hour Two

Hoodoo Gurus - I Want You Back
Ramones - Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
Ex Hex - Rainbow Shiner
Bob Dylan - I Want You
Beatles - Goodbye (Home Demo)
Jellyfish - That Is Why

Heart Bones - This Time It's Different
Better Oblivion Community Center - Little Trouble
Jessy Wilson - Oh, Baby!
Van William - Revolution (feat. First Aid Kit)
Tim Jackson - Better Late Than Never

Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
The Zombies - I Want You Back Again
Candi Staton - He Called My Baby
Mary Chapin Carpenter - I Have a Need for Solitude
Warren Zevon - Splendid Isolation
Joe Ely - West Texas Waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment