Sunday, December 1, 2019

Show #120

Lost in the Tracks
Show #120

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
December 1, 2019
4 PM - 6 PM


Hour One

Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Ronnie Wood with His Wild Five - Rock 'n Roll Music
Jimmie Vaughan - Baby, Please Come Home

Dori Freeman - 2 Step
U2 & A. R. Rahman - Ahimsa
Marika Hackman - I'm Not Where You Are
Ratboys- Alien With a Sleep Mask On
False Heads - Fall Around
Joe Henry - In Time for Tomorrow (Funeral for Sorrow)

The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul
The White Stripes - You Don't Know Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)
Go-Go's - Head Over Heels
Bonnie Raitt - Nobody's Girl
The Troggs - Love Is All Around
Trashcan Sinatras - Ain't That Something

Faces - Ooh La La
Nicki Bluhm - To Rise You Gotta Fall

Hour Two

Buddy Holly - I'm Gonna Love You Too
Roky Erickson - Starry Eyes
The Cars - Got a Lot On My Head
The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
Kathleen Edwards - Sidecar
Regina Spektor - Don't Leave Me (Ne me quitte pas)

case/lang/viers - Best Kept Secret
Ringo Starr - What's My Name
Gentle Temper - Triple Dog Dare
Sleater-Kinney - Restless
The Yawpers - Dancing on My Knees

Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
Michael Rault - All Alone (on My Own)
Merle Haggard - The Immigrant
Tom Russell - Highway 46
Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits
Allison Moorer & Shelby Lynne - Ol' 55


No comments:

Post a Comment