Sunday, January 5, 2020

Show #124

Lost in the Tracks
Show #124

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
January 5, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Band of Heathens - Trouble Came Early
Television - See No Evil
The Zombies - Care of Cell 44

Raelyn Nelson Band - Pieces
Kurt Baker Combo - Can't Go Back
Sleater-Kinney - Love
Joan Shelley - The Fading
Midland - Mr. Lonely
Harry Styles - Canyon Moon

Lavern Baker - Jim Dandy
Elvis Presley - (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
Emitt Rhodes - With My Face on the Floor
The Bangles - Tell Me
The Dresden Dolls - Coin-Operated Boy
NRBQ - Magnet

Jenny O. - Go Away
Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris - The Pain of Loving You
Dire Straits - Water of Love


Hour Two

Jeffrey Lewis & The Voltage - In Certain Orders
The Pandoras - In and Out of My Life (In a Day)
The Rolling Stones - Worried About You
The Manhattans - Kiss and Say Goodbye
Gary Clark Jr. - When I'm Gone
Violent Femmes - I Held Her In My Arms

First Aid Kit - Emmylou
Best Coast - For The First Time
Grace Gillespie - My Love Surreal
The Dates - Nervous

The Larks - Eyesight To The Blind
Kaleo - No Good
Little Feat - Two Trains
Etta James - Tell Mama
Leonard Cohen - Lullaby
Joe Ely - Live Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment