Sunday, February 2, 2020

Show #128

Lost in the Tracks
Show #128

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 2, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Fats Domino - I'm Ready
Ike & Tina Turner - Proud Mary
Shelby Lynne - Where I'm From

The Weeklings - 3
Fiona Silver - Hot Tears
The Black Lips - Angola Rodeo
A Girl Called Eddy - Someone's Gonna Break Your Heart
Sophie & The Broken Things - Tornado
Marcus King - Too Much Whiskey

The Who - Substitute
The Beatles - I'm Down
Peggy Lee - Fever
Jakob Dylan & Norah Jones - Never My Love
Del Amitri - Tell Her This
Bob Mould - Sunshine Rock

Jenny Lewis - Do Si Do
Steely Dan - Any Major Dude Will Tell You


Hour Two

Billy Joel - Miami 2017 (I've Seen The Lights Go Out on Broadway)
The Replacements - I Don't Know
Justin Townes Earle - Can't Hardly Wait
Fleetwood Mac - Oh Diane
Feist - Let It Die
Steve Earle - Goodbye

Jay Som - Nighttime Drive
Lola Marsh - Echoes
Jem - Stay Now
Lorde - Royals

Procol Harem - A Whiter Shade of Pale
The Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?
Valerie June - With You
Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings - The Joint is Jumping
Mamie Smith - Keep a Song in Your Soul
k. d. lang - Love is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment