Sunday, February 9, 2020

Show #129

Lost in the Tracks
Show #129

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 9, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

John Mellencamp - Paper and Fire
Van Morrison - Domino
Grace Potter - Back to Me (featuring Lucius)

The Men - Breeze
Alex the Astronaut - I Think You're Great
Hazel English - Off My Mind
Nick Shoulders - Rather Low
Bonny Light Horseman - Deep in Love
Tami Neilson - Any Fool With a Heart

Husker Du - Actual Condition
Gene Vincent - Be-Bop-A-Lula
The Mavericks - Blame It On Your Heart
Those Darlins - Wild One
The Marvelettes - Too Many Fish in the Sea
Marshall Crenshaw - Twenty- Five Forty-One

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone
The War and Treaty - It's Not Over Yet


Hour Two

Superchunk - Digging for Something
Cotton Mather - My Before and After
Millions - Sometimes
Blue Oyster Cult - True Confessions
Natalie Merchant - Where I Go

Aaron Lee Tasjan - If Not Now When
Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
Muddy Magnolias - It Ain't Easy
Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex

Waylon Jennings - I'm a Ramblin' Man
Jackie DeShannon - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
King Crimson - I Talk to the Wind
The Lijadu Sisters - Not Any Longer
"Sunshine" - KIDS

No comments:

Post a Comment