Sunday, April 5, 2020

Show #137

Lost in the Tracks
Show #137

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 5, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM


Hour One

Wilbert Harrison - Let's Work Together
Beck - Think I'm In Love
Foy Vance - Upbeat Feelgood

The Panhandlers - West Texas In My Eye
Brian Fallon - Horses
Ratboys - My Hands Grow
Myrkur - Gudernes Vilje
The Innocence Mission - On Your Side
Fruition - At The End of the Day

The Rolling Stones - Get Off of My Cloud
The Arrows - I Love Rock 'n Roll
The Bongoes - The Bulrushes
The Cookies - I Never Dreamed
The Dave Clark Five - Catch Us If You Can
The Dates - Nervous

Fountains of Wayne - Red Dragon Tattoo
Fountains of Wayne - All Kinds of Time
Joe Diffie - Bigger Than The Beatles


Hour Two

Lloyd Price - Stagger Lee
Solomon Burke - Soul Searchin'
The Sheepdogs - I Ain't Cool
White Reaper - Real Long Time
Mazzy Star - Halah
The Magnetic Fields - With Whom to Dance?

The Wood Brothers - Little Bit Sweet
The Raconteurs - Bored and Razed
Our Native Daughters - Polly Ann's Hammer
Hurray For the Riff Raff - St. Roch Blues

Elvis Costello and The Attractions - Possession
Sarah Shook & The Disarmers - Dwight Yoakum
Dwight Yoakam - A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Tightrope
Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose a Good Thing

John Prine - All the Best

No comments:

Post a Comment