Sunday, April 26, 2020

Show #140

Lost in the Tracks
Show #140

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 26, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - I Need Never Get Old
Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart
The J. Geils Band - I Do

Brendan Benson - Richest Man
The Flytraps - Baby's a Freak
Kiwi Jr. - Salary Man
Laura Marling - Only the Strong
Nicole Atkins - Domino
Steve Earle - John Henry Was a Steel Driving Man

The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
Sleeper Agent - Waves
Guadalcanal Diary - Watusi Rodeo
Joan Shelley - Stay On My Shore
Bob Dylan - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go

Brandi Carlile - The Things I Regret
Del Shannon - Runaway
Ben Folds - Learn to Live With What You Are

Hour Two

Mississippi John Hurt - Richland Woman Blues
Hank Williams - Why Don't You Love Me
Social Distortion - Ball and Chain
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Matter of Time
Keb' Mo' - Wake Up Everybody
Sinead O'Connor - Black Boys on Mopeds

Superorganism - Something for Your M.I.N.D.
The Weeklings - 3
Samia - Never Said
Anthony D'Amato - Party's Over

Talking Heads - And She Was
INXS - Don't Change
Patty Griffin - No Bad News
Louis Armstrong and His All-Stars - Mack the Knife
Lucy Rose - Song After Song

No comments:

Post a Comment