Sunday, May 3, 2020

Show #141

Lost in the Tracks
Show #141

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
May 3, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
Eilen Jewell - Crawl

The Rolling Stones - Living in a Ghost Town
The Well Wishers - We Grow Up
The Obscuritones - Runnin' for the Train
Lido Pimienta - Coming Thru
Jenny O - I Don't Want To Live Alone Anymore
Dave Simonett - Silhouette

Split Enz - I Got You
The Strangeloves - I Want Candy
Hollis Brown - Down On Your Luck
Amy Helm - Rescue Me
Wilco - Box Full of Letters
James Gang - There I Go Again

Carrie Rodriguez - Absence
The Mavericks - All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down


Hour Two

Slim Dunlap - Times Like This
The Replacements - Little Mascara
The Charlatans - Can't Get Out of Bed
Amy Rigby - Don't Every Change
Prince - I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man

Waxahatchie - Lilacs
The Milk Carton Kids - Honey, Honey
Dirty Projectors - Overlord
Nada Surf - Live Learn and Forget

Jack White - Alone In My Home
The Low Anthem - This God Damn House
Richard and Linda Thompson - A Heart Needs a Home
Lucinda Williams - Are You Alright?
Billy Bragg - Tomorrow's Going to Be a Better Day


Show Notes

I got the idea for the last set - and used three of the songs - from one of curated sets put together from a friend of Ryan D on a recent Music Savage show.

I discovered the Amy Rigby song from Marc Fagel's music blog, where he writes about a favorite album nearly every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment