Sunday, August 30, 2020

Show #158

Lost in the Tracks
Show #158

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
August 30, 2020
4 PM - 6 PM



Hour One

The Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?
Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour
Lucy and the Rats - Real Thing

The Explorers Club - Ruby
Brendan Benson - I Quit
Chemtrails - Blurred Visions
Bad Moves - Local Radio
Hayley Sabella - Cape Cod
Brent Cobb - Keep 'Em on Their Toes

? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
David Bowie - Moonage Dream
The Clash - Stay Free
Imelda May - Black Tears
Fontella Bass & Bobby McClure - Don't Mess Up a Good Thing
Mott the Hoople - I Wish I Was Your Mother

Little Feat - Oh, Atlanta
Shelby Lynne - Where I'm From

Hour Two

Neil Young - Unknown Legend
The Decemberists - 16 Military Wives
They Might Be Giants - Twisting
Fuzzy - Flash Light
Badfinger - I'll Be the One
Violent Femmes - I Know It's True But I'm Sorry to Say

Kathleen Edwards - Birds on a Feeder
Melenas - 3 Segundos
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - The Cool Change
John Prine - I Remember Everything

Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues
The Replacements - Can't Hardly Wait
Marty Stuart - Tempted
The Clovers - Down in the Alley
Valerie June - Got Soul
Justin Townes Earle - Workin' For the MTA

No comments:

Post a Comment