Sunday, January 10, 2021

Show #176

Lost in the Tracks
Show #176

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
January 10, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
The Coasters - Shopping For Clothes
Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!

Dua Lipa - Levitating
That Brunette - Plantonic
The Explorers Club - One Drop of Rain
Brothers Osborne - High Note
Sturgill Simpson - Welcome To Earth (Pollywog)
Elizabeth Cook - Mary, The Submissing Years

Tom Petty - Leave Virginia Alone
The Kinks - Animal Farm
Liz Phair - Polyester Bride
Dolly Parton - Traveling Man
Elvis Presley - My Baby Left Me
Teenage Fanclub - Sparky's Dream

Indigo Girls - Watershed


Hour Two

Clyde McPhatter - Lover Please
Gerry & The Pacemakers - My Babe (Live)
Chad & Jeremy - A Summer Song
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Turn the Page (Live)
Alvvays - Dreams Tonight
The Band of Heathens - Deep Is Love

Best Coast - Wreckage
The Raconteurs - Now That You're Gone
The Forty Nineteens - I'm Free
Chelsea Williams - Beautiful and Strange

The Jayhawks - I'd Run Away
Della Mae - I Like It When You're Home
Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Know a Little
Raphael Saadiq - Day Dreams
New York Ska-Jazz Ensemble - Freedom Jazz Dance 'Hall'
Cat Stevens - On the Road to Find Out

Charlie Byrd - Three Note Samba


Show Notes




As I mentioned on the show, I discovered "Levitating" on No Small Talk's year end show. They don't archive their show but you can find information about it here.

I first heard "High Note" on a recent Vinyl Frontier.

"One Drop of Rain" was on Sal Nunziato's year-end playlist.

Steve Crawford gave a special recommendation to "Mary, The Submissing Years" in his Top 10 albums of 2020 rundown.


No comments:

Post a Comment