Sunday, February 14, 2021

Show #181

Lost in the Tracks
Show #181

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 14, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
Kacey Musgraves - Late to the Party

Dan Israel - Pandemic Blues
Local Drags - Think Straight
Linnea's Garden - Non-Dramatic Breakup Song
Jon Batiste - I Need You
Celeste - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Arlo Parks - Caroline

Tinted Windows - Nothing to Me
The Rolling Stones - Complicated
Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble
Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
Nick Shoulders - Rather Low
Rosanne Cash - Tears Falling Down

Little Willie John - Fever
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire
X - Breathless


Hour Two

The Call - Let the Day Begin
Donnie Iris - Ah! Leah!
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Tami Neilson - Hey, Bus Driver!
Rancid - Time Bomb
The Kinks - Better Things

Radio Days - I Got a Love
The Speedways - Number Seven
Hazel English - Off My Mind
Sophie & The Broken Things - Tornado
Will Kimbrough - Philadelphia Mississippi

The Supremes - Baby Don't Go
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
Marty Robbins - Ribbon of Darkness
Derek Sherinian - Dragonfly
Richard and Linda Thompson - Dimming of the Day


Show Notes




I first heard Derek Sherinian on Prog Rock Nation (which you can also hear on Mixcloud.) It was one of Julie's top prog albums of 2020.

Scott Hudson played Dan Israel, Local Drags and Linnea's Garden on a recent new music episode of The Ledge.

I discovered Jon Batiste's "I Want You" on Ryan D's Music Savage Show two weeks back.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent show! Also wanted to thank you for the updates on Boston area musicians! :) This show is the 2nd time I am learning about new projects in my city through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine it's hard to keep up with it all when there's so much quality music coming out up there. Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete