Sunday, February 28, 2021

Show #183

Lost in the Tracks
Show #183

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 28, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Dramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
Kansas Smitty's House Band - Movin' On (featuring Lewis Durham)
The War and Treaty - Little Boy Blue

Lord Huron - Not Dead Yet
Palmyra Delran and the Doppel Gang - Lucky In Love
Tommy Ray - In Love Again
Cassandra Jenkins - Crosshairs
Valerie June - Why the Bright Stars Glow
Israel Nash - Canyonheart

Badfinger - You're So Fine
The Go-Go's - Can't Stop the World
Bash & Pop - Anything Could Happen
Sammi Smith - Help Me Make It Through the Night
Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives - I'm Blue I'm Lonesome
The Monkees - As We Go Along

Professor Longhair - How Long Has That Train Been Gone
The Lemon Twigs - These Words


Hour Two

Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen
Pursuit of Happiness - I'm An Adult Now
Yawpers - Burdens
10,000 Maniacs - Gun Shy

Brett Dennen - Already Gone
Preservation Hall Jazz Hand - Keep Your Head Up (featuring Eme Alfonso)
That Brunette - Platonic
Allison Moorer & Shelby Lynne - Ol' 55

Yo La Tengo - Friday I'm In Love
Ozomatli - Saturday Night
LaBelle & Laura Nyro - I Met Him on a Sunday
Jeremy Messersmith - Monday, You're Not So Bad
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone
Simon & Garfunkel - Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

Chuck Wood - Seven Days Is Too Long


Show Notes

I got the idea for the last set from a recent Vinyl Frontier. Unfortunately, in my case, Thursday got left out.

I discovered Tommy Ray on a recent episode of The Ledge


No comments:

Post a Comment