Sunday, March 21, 2021

Show #186

Lost in the Tracks
Show #186

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
March 21, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM




Hour One

The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
The Doors - Touch Me
Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me

Ratboys - Go Outside
Jimbo Mathus & Andrew Bird - Encircle My Love
Charley Crockett - I Can Help
Adult Mom - Wisconsin
PONY - Couch
The Midnight Callers - State of Me

Little Richard - She's Got It
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
Bangles - Going Down to Liverpool
The Raspberries - I Wanna Be With You
The Shins - Know Your Onion!
Comet Gain - If Not Tomorrow

Sierra Ferrell - Why'd Ya Do It
Alice Cooper - Shoe Salesman
Slaid Cleaves - Broke Down

Hour Two

The Platters - The Great Pretenders
The Hues Corporation - Rock the Boat
Mink De Ville - Spanish Stroll
Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune
Elastica - Car Song
The Posies - I May Hate You Sometimes

Nicki Bluhm - To Rise You Gotta Fall
Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel
The Fratellis - Starcrossed Losers
Bea Miller - I Can't Breathe
Claud - Soft Spot

Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl
Queen - Killer Queen
Elvis Costello - Brilliant Mistake
Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts
Slim Harpo - I'm a King Bee
Lorde - Royals



No comments:

Post a Comment