Sunday, July 4, 2021

Show #201

Lost in the Tracks
Show #201

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 4, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM





Hour One

Simon & Garfunkel - America
Ray Charles - America, The Beautiful
Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World

Reigning Sound - Let's Do It Again
Lord Huron - Mine Forever
The Beaches - Bad Behavior
A Girl Called Eddy - Charity Shop Window
Jay Som - Superbike
Don Bryant - I Die a Little Each Day

The Sundays - Summertime
Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Sun
Billy Bragg & Wilco - Ingrid Bergman
Patsy Cline - She's Got You
The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Don't Wanna Lose You

Preservation Hall Jazz Band - La Malanga


Hour Two

The Traveling Wilburys - Heading for the Light
The Cranberries - Linger
Evan and Jaron - From My Head To My Heart
Josie Cotton - He Could Be the One
David Bowie - John, I'm Only Dancing
Them - Here Comes the Night

Lucy Dacus - Brando
Quivers - When It Breaks
The Weeklings - In the Moment
Kacey Musgraves - High Horse

Son Little - O Me O My
Neko Case - City Swan
Chicano Batman - Friendship (Is a Small Boat In a Storm)
Keb' Mo' - I Was Wrong
Dwight Yoakam - A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Courtney Marie Andrews - Guilty

No comments:

Post a Comment