Sunday, July 11, 2021

Show #202

Lost in the Tracks
Show #202

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 11, 2021
4 PM - 6 PM





Hour One

Ian Matthews - Seven Bridges Road
BoDeans - She's a Runaway
Rhiannon Giddens - Going Down the Road Feeling Bad

Sierra Ferrell - In Dreams
Vincent Neil Emerson - High on the Mountain
Jeremy Ivey - Hands Down in Your Pockets
Alice Merton - No Roots
Lucy and the Rats - Real Thing
Brett Dennen - See the World

Matthew Sweet - I've Been Waiting
The Interrupters - She's Kerosene
The Rolling Stones - Child of the Moon
The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On the Dancing Horses
Joan Shelley - Coming Down for You

Toni Price - Something in the Water
Roy Orbison - Crying


Hour Two

Soul Asylum - Sometime to Return
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Walking to Do
Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues
Irene Pena - It Must Be Summer
Townes Van Zandt - To Live Is To Fly
Erika Wennerstrom - Be Here to Love Me

Kris Rodgers and the Dirty Gems - I Can Still Feel It
The Chelsea Curve - A Better Way
Oh Pep! - Your Nail and Your Hammer
Josh Ritter - I Still Love You (Now and Then)

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop the Rain
Big Thief - Mythological Beauty
The Pogues - Dirty Old Town
Jackie Wilson - I'll Be Satisfied
Ben Folds - Jesusland
Patty Griffin - Heavenly Day

The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind


Show Notes

I said "Sometime to Return" was from one of my favorite albums of 1980. I should've said it was from one of my favorite albums of the 1980s. That little s at the end makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment