Friday, September 24, 2021

Show #212: My Favorite Songs of 1961

Lost in the Tracks
Show #212

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
September 24, 2021
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

The Ventures - Walk Don't Run
Gary U.S. Bonds - New Orleans
Etta James - At Last

Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
Jerry Lee Lewis - What'd I Say
Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin' All Over
Dion - Runaround Sue
Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Ben E. King - Stand By Me

Bo Diddley - Roadrunner
Curtis Lee - Pretty Little Angel Eyes
William Bell - You Don't Miss Your Water
The Stanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys - Little Maggie
The Mar-Keys - Last Night
"Bobby ""Blue"" Bland" - Lead Me On

Cowboy Copas - Alabam
Doug Kershaw & Rusty Kershaw - Diggy Liggy Lo
Ann-Margret - I Just Don't Understand
Bobby Lewis - Tossin' and Turnin'
The Marcels - Blue Moon
Chris Kenner - I Like It Like That - Part 1

Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs - Stay


Hour Two

The Everly Brothers - Cathy's Clown
Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely (Know How I Feel)
The Miracles - Shop Around
Sam Cooke - Cupid
Patsy Cline - I Fall to Pieces
Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya

Howlin' Wolf - I Ain't Superstitious
James Brown & The Famous Flames - Think
Elvis Presley - Little Sister
The Shadows - Apache
Johnny Cash - Tennessee Flat-Top Box
Earl King and Roomful Of Blues - Come On

The Beach Boys - Surfin'
Rick Nelson - Hello Mary Lou
Arthur Alexander - A Shot of Rhythm and Blues
Aretha Franklin & Ray Bryant Combo - Won't Be Long
Del Shannon - Runaway
Willie Nelson - Night Life

John Coltrane - My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment