Friday, November 5, 2021

Show #218

Lost in the Tracks
Show #218




Broadcast on KTAL-LP
November 5, 2021
9 PM - 11 PM

Hour One

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bruce Springsteen - Badlands (Live)
Mavis Staples - Peaceful Dream

Courtney Barnett - Write a List of Things to Look Forward To
Aimee Mann - Burn It Out
Elvis Costello & The Imposters - Magnificent Hurt
Spoon - The Hardest Cut
Kid Gulliver - You'll Never Know
Cody Jinks - I Don't Trust My Memories Anymore

Alabama Shakes - I Ain't the Same
Ray Charles - Mess Around
The Minks - Nothin' No More
The Toms - Let's Be Friends Again
The Replacements - Portland
Broken Bells - The High Road

Croy and the Boys - I'm Broke
Pat Reedy & The Longtime Goners - Make It Back Home

Hour Two

The Beths - Great No One
Rachael Yamagata - Even If I Don't
Fleet Foxes - Young Man's Game
Jay Farrar & Benjamin Gibbard - California Zephyr
Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Living Without You

Mary Bue - The World Is Your Lover
The Burner Band - Blues Came In
The Shang Hi Los - Sway Little Player
Taylor Swift - invisible string
Rayland Baxter - Willy's Song

Simon & Garfunkel - For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her
Jesse Malin - The Year That I Was Born
Richard Thompson - Two Left Feet
The Velvet Underground - After Hours (Version 1 / Live)
Coldplay - Trouble
k.d. lang - Constant Craving

No comments:

Post a Comment