Friday, March 18, 2022

Show #231

Lost in the Tracks
Show #231

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
March 18, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
Courtney Barnett - Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go to the Party
Foy Vance - Upbeat Feelgood

The Von Tramps - Lo Mein
Swami John Reis - Ride the Wild Night
Jesper Lindell - Leave a Light On
Buffalo Nichols - These Things
Hailey Whitters - Everything She Ain’t
All Night Boogie Band - A Woman Like I

The Crystals - Uptown
The Yardbirds - Over Under Sideways Down
Gary Clark Jr. - Gotta Get Into Something
Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying
The Sweet Inspirations - Sweet Inspiration
Neal Casal - Oceanview

Brent Cobb - Keep 'Em on They Toes
Wilco - The Late Greats (Live)


Hour Two

The Clash - The Guns of Brixton
The Rolling Stones - Down the Road a Piece
Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl
Cocktail Slippers - Hush
Tommy Boyce & Bobby Hart - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight?
Paul McCartney & Linda McCartney - The Back Seat of My Car

ONUKA - Zenit
Langhorne Slim & The Law - The Way We Move
Chris Allen - Last Trip Around the Sun
Blitzen Trapper - Taking It Easy Too Long
Laura Stevenson - Continental Divide

The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
Neko Case & Her Boyfriends - Bowling Green
Dave Edmunds - (I'm Gonna Start) Living Again If It Kills Me
Jason Isbell - Different Days
New York City - I'm Doin' Fine Now
Allison Moorer - Gonna Get It Wrong


Show Notes

My introduction to "Zenit" came from a recent episode of the The Music Savage show that I heard on Soundcloud. The All Night Boogie Band and Jesper Lindell tracks both came from a #HotTakes post.

I first heard The Von Tramps song on an episode of the Brian Oake Show in which members of the band are interviewed.

Marc Fagel put together an excellent Spotify Neal Casal playlist which is where I first heard "Oceanview."

I gave a listen to "Everything She Ain’t" because Grady Smith mentioned it on one of his latest YouTube videos.

I added "The Late Greats" after it was played on last week's 50 Years of Music podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment