Friday, April 29, 2022

Show #236: My Favorite Songs of 1982 (Thereabouts)

Lost in the Tracks
Show #236

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
April 29, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

Marshall Crenshaw - Someday Someway
The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang
Modern English - I Melt With You

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - You Got Lucky
Prince - 1999
The English Beat - Save It for Later
Van Halen - Little Guitars
The Go-Go's - Vacation
Fleetwood Mac - Eyes Of The World

Elton John - Empty Garden
Paul McCartney - Wanderlust
The Bangles - The Real World
Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

Yaz - Bad Connection
Van Morrison - Cleaning Windows
George Strait - Amarillo by Morning


Hour Two

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
The Human League - Don't You Want Me
Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
INXS - Don't Change

Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
Midnight Oil - US Forces
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Shoes - Too Soon

Ricky Skaggs - Crying My Heart Out Over You
Reba McEntire - I'm Not That Lonely Yet
Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson - Just to Satisfy You
Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Bob Dylan - Every Grain of Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment