Friday, May 13, 2022

Show #238

Lost in the Tracks
Show #238

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
May 13, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

Elmore James - Dust My Broom
The Record Company - I’m Getting Better (And I'm Feeling It Right Now)
Carolyn Wonderland - Honey Bee

Local Drags - Breakable
S.G. Goodman - All My Love Is Coming Back To Me
Charlie Collins - Just My Luck
Bnny - Time Walk
Calexico - Harness the Wind
Arlo McKinley - Stealing Dark from the Night Sky

Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody
The Who - My Generation
Reigning Sound - Oh Christine
Blondie - Union City Blue
Cheap Trick - Mandocello
Muddy Magnolias - Down By the Riverside

Son Volt - Windfall
Brandy Clark - Who You Thought I Was
The Feelies - Let's Go


Hour Two

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Pump It Up
Sugar - If I Can't Change Your Mind
The Vaccines - If You Wanna
Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
Neyla Pekarek - Train
Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Triptides - Let It Go
The Weeklings - Friday on My Mind (feat. Peter Noone)
The Cavves - Get By
Haley Bonar - Raggedy Man
Patrick Park - Everything Falls Apart

Carly Simon - You're So Vain
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
Harry Belafonte - Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)
Elizabeth Cotten - Freight Train
Eurythmics - I Saved the World Today

No comments:

Post a Comment