Friday, July 1, 2022

Show #242

Lost in the Tracks
Show #242

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 1, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

The Lovin' Spoonful - Summer In the City
The Traveling Wilburys - Heading for the Light
Seratones - Good Day

Jesca Hoop - Hatred Has a Mother
S.G. Goodman - Work Until I Die
The Aluminum Group - Drag Yourself
Armstrong - Sitting In My Own Backyard
Gaby Moreno - Nobody's Wrong
Anna Butterss - Doo Wop

Blitzen Trapper - All Across This Land
Nick Lowe - Skin Deep
Blondie - Maria
Ray Charles - Drown In My Own Tears
Leon Bridges - Smooth Sailin'
Ween - Stay Forever

Teresa Tudury - Miss America


Hour Two

Huey "Piano" Smith & The Clowns - Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu
Dr. John - Mama Roux
Bonnie Raitt - Give It Up or Let Me Go
Sarah Shook & the Disarmers - Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don't
R.E.M. - Tongue
Elton John - Philadelphia Freedom

Jessie Ware - Remember Where You Are (Edit)
The Burner Band - Blues Came In
Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Today I Started Loving You Again (feat. Sabine McCalla)
Lightning Bug - Wings of Desire

JD McPherson - Bloodhound Rock
Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
Rufus Thomas - Walkin' the Dog
Aimee Mann - Labrador
Sturgill Simpson - Sam
Jane Siberry - Everything Reminds Me of My Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment