Friday, July 22, 2022

Show #245

Lost in the Tracks
Show #245

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 22, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM




Hour One

Shirley & Lee - Let the Good Times Roll
The Young Rascals - I've Been Lonely Too Long
Janelle Monáe - Make Me Feel

Freedy Johnston - Madeline's Eye
Soccer Mommy - Bones
Florence Dore - Lighter
Harry Styles - Matilda
Gene Keller - Hot  - Halfway to Boiling
Watkins Family Hour - (Remember Me) I'm the One Who Loves You [feat. Fiona Apple]

The Animals - We Gotta Get Out of This Place
Evan and Jaron - From My Head To My Heart
Ex Hex - Tough Enough
Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign
The Milk - Trouble Gonna Bring Me Down
Joan Armatrading - Willow

Townes Van Zandt - No Place to Fall


Hour Two

Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
Smith - Baby It's You
Gramma's Boyfriend - Down in a Bucket
Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me
Grant Hart - The Main

Bad Bad Hats - Wide Right
Bnny - Time Walk
Calexico - Harness the Wind
Robert Finley - Better Than I Treat Myself
Dot Dash - (Here's To) The Ghosts of the Past
Lucy Rose - Song After Song

Hüsker Dü - Makes No Sense At All
The Umbrellas - Lonely
S.G. Goodman - All My Love Is Coming Back To Me
Eli "Paperboy" Reed - Workin' Man Blues
Emmylou Harris - Get Up John
Wilco - When You Wake Up Feeling Old

No comments:

Post a Comment