Friday, September 16, 2022

Show #251

Lost in the Tracks
Show #251

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
September 16, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM





Hour One

Eddie Cochran - Somethin' Else
Tina Britt - The Real Thing
Metric - Combat Baby

Marcus King - Rescue Me
Dentist - Don't Let Me Catch You
First Aid Kit - Out of My Head
Stephen Sanchez - Until I Found You
Bri Bagwell - The Dust
Bret McKenzie - This World

Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
Sorrows - It's Not Love Anymore
Shoes - In My Arms Again
Donovan - Catch the Wind
Gerry Rafferty - Right Down the Line
Ximena Sariñana - Different

Julie London - Cry Me a River
Don Bryant - I Got to Know


Hour Two

Cracker - Almond Grove
Emily Davis and the Murder Police - Don't Make a Promise
Nelly Furtado - Turn Off The Light
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
The Long Ryders - 10-5-60
Bob Dylan - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You

The Bluetones - Slight Return
The Regrettes - I Dare You
The Ophelias - Fog
Durand Jones & The Indications - Cruisin' to the Parque (feat. Y La Bamba)
Smith Westerns - Weekend

Emmylou Harris - A Ways to Go
Gram Parsons - Brass Buttons
High on Stress - Dakota
Frente! - Bizarre Love Triangle
The Persuasions - It's You That I Need
Jake Xerxes Fussell - Love Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment