Sunday, March 10, 2024

Show #274

Lost in the Tracks
Show #274

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
March 10, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM


Tim Armstrong - Into Action
Pretenders - Didn't Want to Be This Lonely
The Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care

Kacey Musgraves - Too Good to be True
Ben Folds - Winslow Gardens
Big Star - September Gurls
Irma Thomas - Break-A-way
Lucy Rose - Song After Song
Paul McCartney & Wings - Let Me Roll It
Marshall Crenshaw - Cynical Girl
My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed

Joni Mitchell - Little Green
Jimmie Dale Gilmore - Just A Wave
Marty Stuart - Tempted
Sonny Boy Williamson II - Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide
Sunny War - No Reason
Richard and Linda Thompson - Dimming of the Day

2 comments:

  1. Really nice mix of music, Dean. The Marty Stuart tune was new to me and I really liked it. Always love to hear Marshall Crenshaw and listening to "September Gurls" inspired me to tweet. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin. I really like that Marty Stuart song as well. The song by itself is great, but that arrangement is killer. Marshall and "September Gurl" are big favorites of mine too, of course.

      Delete