Friday, October 28, 2022

Show #255

Lost in the Tracks
Show #255

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
October 28, 2022
9 PM - 11 PM





Hour One

Vampire Weekend - Harmony Hall
The Yawpers - Burdens
Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Want To Know

Guerilla Toss - Zum Herz
girl in red - October Passed Me By
The Bablers - You Are the One for Me
Makaya McCraven - Dream Another
The Dip - When You Lose Someone (Acoustic)
Tommy Prine - Ships in the Harbor

The Knickerbockers - Lies
Fotomaker - Where Have You Been All My Life
Hayley and the Crushers - Jacaranda
Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling
Hollie Cook - Win or Lose
Moby Grape - 8:05

Fountains Of Wayne - All Kinds of Time
Carrie Rodriguez - La Última Vez


Hour Two

Blur - Ong Ong
Tinted Windows - Nothing to Me
The Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law
Jamie Drake - Redwood Tree
Chris Bell - You and Your Sister
Anna Burch - Can't Sleep

Amanda Shires - Ghost Bird
The Coral - Dreaming of You
Butch Walker - Holy Water Hangover
Celeste - Strange

Joan Baez - Fare Thee Well
Bo Diddley - Roadrunner
The Everly Brothers - Gone, Gone, Gone
The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
Steve Earle - Goodbye

Neil Young - Thrasher

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dean!

    Just got around to listening to this and enjoyed it as always. Hope you're doing well and that you've been able to put some good new music in your ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Justin. Sorry it took so long to approve your comment. I haven't been checking that particular section of the blog so I totally missed it. Glad you enjoyed that particular episode though. Love the new Pete Townshend song, looking forward to the upcoming Jason Isbell album, have been enjoying the latest from Bottlecap Mountain and the Hold Steady.

      Delete
  2. No worries. I miss hearing your show and I hope your break is doing what you wanted it to do. I got to see Bottlecap Mountain last month when they played Chicago with my friend Phil Yates. They sounded great and the new album is excellent. I've been into the new Eyelids and Lucero albums, among many others. Also, can't get enough of Suede's debut right now either. Anyway, I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete