Sunday, November 26, 2023

Show #259

Lost in the Tracks
Show #259

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
November 26, 2023
4 PM - 5 PM




The Suburbs - Turn the Radio On
Dobie Gray - Out On the Floor
Blondie - Denis

Hurray for the Riff Raff - Alibi
The Tin Cans - You Drag Me Down
Sheryl Crow - My Favorite Mistake
Jack White - I'm Shakin'
Betty Everett - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
The Police - Next to You
Micky Dolenz - Radio Free Europe
Eleanor Friedberger - I Am the Past

Jobi Riccio - For Me It's You
Blaze Foley - Clay Pigeons
The Everly Brothers - Bye Bye Love
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
Big Maybelle - Quittin' Time
Traffic - Glad

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard that track from The Suburbs before and liked it.

    Sheryl Crow's The Globe Sessions is my favorite of her albums, so "My Favorite Mistake" was quite welcome.

    I haven't listened to that Eleanor Friedberger album in a long time and appreciate the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you've been making good progress on your Mixcloud show queue on your vacation. That's my favorite Suburbs song. I agree with you 100% on The Globe Sessions. I may give that Eleanor Friedberger album a listen myself.

      Delete