Sunday, February 11, 2024

Show #270

Lost in the Tracks
Show #270

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 11, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM


The Beatles - All My Loving (Live)
Martha & The Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
The Kinks - You Really Got Me

The Who - I Can't Explain
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman
The Temptations - My Girl
The Ronettes - Walking In the Rain
Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts

Them - Baby Please Don't Go
James Brown - Out Of Sight
Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
The Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby
The Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now
Chuck Berry - No Particular Place to Go

The Beatles - I'm A Loser
George Jones - The Race Is On
The Animals - Baby Let Me Take You Home
Bob Dylan - Spanish Harlem Incident
Peter, Paul & Mary - If I Had a Hammer (Live)
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dean. What an enjoyable show. Boy, do these songs still sound great 60 years later. These songs were "oldies" when I was a kid and didn't understand the breath and depth of rock and soul and country, but I did know what I liked to sing along with and The Beatles were always one of those bands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how many great songs were released in 1964. I probably could've gone another hour. I had to leave out the Supremes, Manfred Mann, "You've Got to Hide That Lovin' Feelin'", The Drifters. It must've been an exciting year to listen to the radio. Thanks for listening and commenting, Justin. I appreciate it.

      Delete