Sunday, February 4, 2024

Show #269

Lost in the Tracks
Show #269

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
February 4, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM



The Jaynetts - Sally Go 'Round the Roses
Lucy and the Rats - Real Thing
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet

Adrianne Lenker - Sadness As a Gift
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Middle of the Morning
Sam Cooke - Shake
Graham Parker - Fools' Gold
Eddie Cochran - Somethin' Else
Blondie - Sunday Girl
High on Stress - Wish This Moment Gone

Margo Cilker - Tehachapi
GA-20 - Dry Run
Stephen Sanchez - Evangeline
Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs
Freddie King - I'm Tore Down
Dr. John - Mama Roux
Pete Townshend & Ronnie Lane - Till the Rivers All Run Dry

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Dean. The Margo Cilker and GA-20 tracks were perfect next to each other; I definitely need to investigate both of those artists. Love that you played High on Stress and I will talk all of Jason Isbell I can get. Thanks for an entertaining hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justin. I think I have a Isbell song lined up to go in a couple weeks. 😎

      Delete