Sunday, May 26, 2024

Show #284

Lost in the Tracks
Show #284

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
May 26, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM



Hoodoo Gurus - I Want You Back
U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
The Pretenders - Middle Of The Road

Go-Go's - Head Over Heels
Jason & The Scorchers - Absolutely Sweet Marie
Los Lobos - A Matter of Time
Nena - 99 Luftballons
Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Chaka Khan - I Feel for You
Bruce Springsteen - Cover Me

R.E.M. - (Don't Go Back To) Rockville
The Replacements - I Will Dare
The Bangles - Hero Takes a Fall
Sade - Smooth Operator
The Judds - Why Not Me

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great batch of music from 1984!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err... I was going to post it to Mixcloud this past weekend but I discovered that they don't let you backdate shows. I was trying to get it so all the different episodes displayed in the right order. To be honest, I was also trying to bury this one a bit. I wasn't too happy with it at the time - I felt it was too obvious and didn't get enough deeper cuts in.

      Delete
    2. I get that, but when the songs you do have are this good, what is there to complain about?

      Delete
    3. I guess I can't argue with that.

      Delete
  2. I was right - sounded great! So, what's the greatest Dylan cover then? Hendrix or something else?

    ReplyDelete