Sunday, June 16, 2024

Show #287

Lost in the Tracks
Show #287

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
June 9, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM




Gogi Grant - The Wayward Wind
Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
Hurray for the Riff Raff - Alibi

Margaret Glaspy - The Sun Doesn't Think
boygenius - Cool About It
Bun E. Carlos - Him or Me (feat. Hanson)
The Clash - Stay Free
Celeste - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
New Order - Krafty
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes - You Mean So Much to Me (feat. Ronnie Spector)
The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)

Kelsey Waldon - Traveling the Highway Home (feat. Margo Price)
Henry Alms - Feels Like Home
Everly Brothers - That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Letting You Go
Lori McKenna - People Get Old

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever heard that Everly Brothers tune, but was not surprised that is was great. It was my first time for the Celeste song too, which I enjoyed. Southside Johnny and the Jukes - love it! "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)" is definitely top 3 TH for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine" was originally a Gene Autry song from the early 1930s! Love that song. Yes, that Southside Johnny song is great too and I thought they did a great job integrating Ronnie Spector. Apparently she was hanging out with John Lennon one night, they ran into Jimmy Iovine, who had engineered one of Lennon's albums and Iovine invited her to the session he was working on.

      Delete