Sunday, July 28, 2024

Show #292

Lost in the Tracks
Show #292

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 28, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM


Waxahatchee - Lilacs
Joe Ely - I Had My Hopes Up High
Jackie Shane - Any Other Way

Dan Israel - Take off Again
Soul Asylum - Cartoon
The Pandoras - In and Out of My Life (In a Day)
The Zombies - Care of Cell 44
The Bird and the Bee - La la La
The English Beat - Save It for Later
The Bangles - The Real World
Valerie June - Astral Plane

George Harrison - Your Love Is Forever
The Jayhawks - Save It for a Rainy Day
Lucinda Williams - Passionate Kisses
Joan Shelley - The Fading
Harry Styles - Canyon Moon
The Waterboys - When Ye Go Away

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Hideaway

1 comment:

  1. "Care of Cell 44" is great song and I always think of Okkervil River's "Plus Ones" when I hear it; I love the conceit of "Plus Ones" so much. The Jayhawks are always welcome and The Waterboys were a treat. Great mix as usual, Dean!

    ReplyDelete