Sunday, July 21, 2024

Show #291

Lost in the Tracks
Show #291

Broadcast on KTAL-LP
July 21, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM



The Record Company - I’m Getting Better (And I'm Feeling It Right Now)
Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign
Precious Bryant - The Truth

Anna Maria Rosales - Summer Storm
Low Cut Connie - Are You Gonna Run?
Public Access T.V. - Meltdown
The Pretenders - Kid
The Replacements - Left of the Dial
The Bluetones - Slight Return
Joan Armatrading - All The Way From America

Charley Crockett - Ain't Done Losing Yet
Kelly Hogan - Sleeper Awake
The Lone Bellow - Fake Roses
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Rosali - On Tonight
Gretchen Peters - Watch It Shine

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know the Record Company, Public Access T.V., and Anna Maria Rosales tracks and really liked them, so thanks for that. Can't believe it's been 12 years since that last Kelly Hogan album; would love a new one from her. Thumbs up to Rosali, of course, and "Left of the Dial" is an all-timer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Record Company have put out a few albums now - not bad but "I'm Getting Better" is their killer track, for my money. Like The Record Company, I believe Public Access TV is from 2018, a great year in music. Anna Maria is a local performer and very good. Has it really been 12 years? Wow! I would be great to get a new one from her. She was singing back-up for Mavis Staples on Mavis's tour last year. That must've been a extraordinary experience!

      Delete