Lost in the Tracks
Show #302
November 3, 2024
4 PM - 5 PM
The Shirelles - Sha-La-La
Rockpile - Heart
Soccer Mommy - Lost
Wishy - Persuasion
The Tisburys - The Anniversaries
Maggie Rogers - Love You For A Long Time
Nick Drake - Northern Sky
Stone Poneys - Sweet Summer Blue and Gold
U2 - The Three Sunrises
The Minks - Nothin' No More
The O'Kanes - If I Could Be There
Elton John - Dixie Lily
Brandi Carlile - You and Me On The Rock (feat. Lucius)
Gary Clark Jr. - Ain't Messin 'Round
The Drifters - Up On the Roof
Alejandro Escovedo - With These Hands
Steve Earle - Goodbye
Hi, Dean! I was happy to see this show pop up on Mixcloud and jumped right on listening. Since it's also the last one, I just wanted to say thanks for all the enjoyable hours of listening to what you put together. Your show has always been a joy and I'm glad we have gotten to become online friends. Best wishes to you and maybe I'll see you around my Substack comments.
ReplyDeleteWell, it certainly has been a high honor having such a knowledgeable music listener tune in to my little radio program week after week. I appreciate you listening to each new show and leaving encouraging comments.
DeleteIt is true - this is the last weekly radio show I'll be doing for awhile. But I'll try to get the missing shows posted over the next few months and who knows what else might happen.
I'll be looking forward to reading your upcoming music writing.
Thank you for posting the show(s) to Mixcloud.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, brother.
Delete