Lost in the Tracks
Show #305
March 31, 2025
Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Fanny - Ain't That Peculiar
Sly & The Family Stone - Stand!
Wishy - Fly
The Black Crowes - Go Faster
Dillon Warnek - Other People's Money
Cecilia Castleman - It's Alright
Japanese Breakfast - Orlando in Love
Dressy Bessy - This May Hurt (A Little)
Badfinger - I'd Die Babe
Slim Dunlap - The Ballad of the Opening Band
Hayes & The Heathens - Water From The Holy Grail
Adam Wright - Crawlspace
R.E.M. - Green Grow the Rushes
Bettie Serveert - Ray Ray Rain
Cymande - Road to Zion
Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway - Where Is The Love
Donavon Frankenreiter - Stillness of the Night
Hi, Dean! Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to listening to this. Great job, as always. I will admit that I'm not all that familiar with that Black Crowes track or that album - guess I need to do some homework. That Slim Dunlap track is so good. Hadn't heard of the Hayes & the Heathens project and really dug that tune. Will do some further investigation.
ReplyDelete